Becoming Financially Independent
For most people, becoming financially independent is about having enough money to decide whether they wish to work. Achieving this is a balance between enjoying your current lifestyle and putting enough money aside to fund your future lifestyle. Being able to do the things you want to when you retire or slow down in your working life is all about having sufficient resources ready to replace a regular source of income such as wages or a salary. The aim here is to create financial independence and the freedom to enjoy life.
You most likely need this Game Plan if...
- You need to start a planned approach to saving and financial accumulation.
- You want to find out what investment capital you require to fund your desired lifestyle later in life, and
- You want to find out your best options for saving and accumulating the investment capital required.
- You have a limited time until you wish to retire and need a plan focused on stepping up the savings process and considering all available sources of capital to sufficiently boost your nest egg.
Game Plan Emphasis
While we explore every component in the delivery of a Game Plan our experience has shown that the components highlighted here are areas where we place emphasis at this stage.
Some Other Issues
An NZFP Game Plan also solves some other key issues for people at this stage in life. They include:
- What income you will require to fund your chosen lifestyle.
- What level of capital you will require to provide this income.
- What amount you have to save each year.
- Why it is easier on you to start earlier rather than later.
- How to best protect the investments as they accumulate.
NZFP is able to help clarify these through a Financial Accumulation Game Plan and with a regular review process, ensure you are on track to achieving your goals for financial independence.
The NZFP Game Plan
Since New Zealand Financial Planning (NZFP) was formed some 25 years ago we have been able to help many New Zealanders create financial independence and manage their wealth, giving them the freedom to enjoy life. We achieve this through an NZFP Game Plan.
What types of Game Plans are available?
There are a number of Game Plans available to suit your life stage. Click on one of the examples below to see what they are about.