What We Do
Getting Yourself Set Up
For a lot of New Zealanders who are in the early years of their careers it is about getting set up, perhaps travelling, buying a house, a car and starting a family. Achieving a level of financial independence that gives options and choices is also important. Taking a planned approach at this stage in your life is the key.
Use this plan if...
- You want to take a planned approach to obtaining assets and enriching life experiences such as a new home or that extended overseas trip.
- You want to make your savings work for you.
- You need someone that you can trust and lean on to help you make important financial choices early on in life.
Game Plan Emphasis
While we explore every component in the delivery of a Game Plan our experience has shown that the components highlighted here are areas where we place emphasis at this stage.
Some Other Things to Think About
An NZFP Game Plan also solves some other key issues for people at this stage in life. They include:
- What options you have for making your money work for you as you save it.
- What options you have to protect what is important to you as you accumulate assets.
- How you are able to save money and make it work for you while ensuring access to it for purchasing assets or partaking in experiences.
NZFP is able to help clarify these through a Game Plan and with a regular review process, ensure you get on track to achieving your goals for financial independence.
The NZFP Game Plan
Since New Zealand Financial Planning (NZFP) was formed some 25 years ago we have been able to help many New Zealanders create financial independence and manage their wealth, giving them the freedom to enjoy life. We achieve this through an NZFP Game Plan.
What types of Game Plans are available?
There are a number of Game Plans available to suit your life stage. Click on one of the examples below to see what they are about.